Life after death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BG Top
BGtop

I forgot my password

Our team
Sophia BelovaAdministrator
Natalya BelovaAdministrator
Kazimir YakovlevAdministrator
Nikolay Romanoff.Administrator
Katia PetrovaAdministrator
Latest topics
» Франческа Морсер || 19 ||Blake Lively || Студентка || Open
I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018, 8:48 pm by Татяна Смирнова

» I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита)
I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017, 12:13 pm by Анита

»  The past is never where you think you left it }{
I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Dec 2017, 10:37 pm by Cher.

» Търся си другарче за Гиф-РП
I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Dec 2017, 9:03 pm by Алексеевич.

» Търся си...
I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Dec 2017, 6:35 am by Анита

» Възвръщане на герои
I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Dec 2017, 5:56 pm by Нина Николаева

» Търся си другарче за РП
I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 EmptyTue 05 Dec 2017, 6:35 am by Лена

» Posh Friends
I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Sep 2017, 9:42 pm by Francesca Morser

» And it's hard to hold a candle In the cold november rain
I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Sep 2017, 6:52 pm by Ира Ревская

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Thu 11 Feb 2021, 4:25 am

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 Empty I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита)

Post by Анита Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 Tumblr_ntovk4bvHr1t0c783o2_250
Анита
Анита
Other
Other

Back to top Go down

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 Empty Re: I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита)

Post by Алексеевич. Wed 13 Dec 2017, 9:27 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 Troy-Otto-fear-the-walking-dead-40557675-268-151
-С всичките ти увъртания .. Мислиш ли? 
Алексеевич.
Алексеевич.

Back to top Go down

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 Empty Re: I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита)

Post by Анита Thu 14 Dec 2017, 6:41 am

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 0418fa0acf8e5333b24bb70760b04862f64edbb418362a8af3df3c0cd6794bf4
-Може би.Все пак ми е забавно да си играя с теб.
Анита
Анита
Other
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Алексеевич. Fri 15 Dec 2017, 11:52 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 Tumblr_n4iftprD9t1qetpq0o5_250
-Съветвам те да си намериш друга играчка, кукло. Или ще трябва да си търсиш и друг, който да ти изпълни задачата.
Алексеевич.
Алексеевич.

Back to top Go down

Post by Анита Tue 19 Dec 2017, 8:39 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 Tumblr_nsa1dsyZhU1uyghb7o5_r2_250
-Мисля че ти идеално се вписваш в тази роля.

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 Tumblr_nqo6v9EZxu1rtvfd4o9_r1_250
Не искам друг,държа да си ти и точка.
Анита
Анита
Other
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Алексеевич. Thu 21 Dec 2017, 2:09 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 -Fear-the-Walking-Dead-daniel-sharman-40479483-500-281
-Нямам желание да се вписвам в тази роля. Намери си друг за нея. Както и за задачата.
Алексеевич.
Алексеевич.

Back to top Go down

Post by Анита Fri 22 Dec 2017, 6:49 am

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 Cara%201
-Отказваш ли се юнако?Надявам се да не е така,жалко е да изпуснеш такива добри пари.
Анита
Анита
Other
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Алексеевич. Fri 22 Dec 2017, 6:08 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 Tumblr_n3f2ucu6ey1shvrd7o1_r1_250
-По-скоро ти ме убеждаваш да се откажа. И вярвай ми, парите не са стимулант - ако поема задачата ти, не бих го правил само заради това, че ми плащаш. Освен това имам предостатъчно, та сама си прави изводите.
Алексеевич.
Алексеевич.

Back to top Go down

Post by Анита Fri 22 Dec 2017, 7:59 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 Cara-gif-cara-delevingne-38638507-500-283
-Тогава да те убедя в противното,само кажи как?
Анита
Анита
Other
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Алексеевич. Fri 22 Dec 2017, 8:51 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 Original
-Хмм .. Не мисля, че можеш, кукло. 
Алексеевич.
Алексеевич.

Back to top Go down

Post by Анита Sat 23 Dec 2017, 6:10 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 Tumblr_nqo6v9EZxu1rtvfd4o4_250
-Мога просто не ме познаваш и не знаеш колко съм убедителна,а и какво друго ще поискаш освен пари?
Анита
Анита
Other
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Алексеевич. Mon 25 Dec 2017, 9:22 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 Tumblr_nel69v97Qa1qk8jpko2_250
-Хмм .. Не мисля.

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 Tumblr_nfb4sagiiT1qk8jpko1_250
-Освен това вече ти казах, че се отказвам. Намери си друг.
Алексеевич.
Алексеевич.

Back to top Go down

Post by Анита Tue 26 Dec 2017, 12:13 pm

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nvyk23bsmO1qlt39u_250
-Да ппобваме тогава?

I know that I can't be your friend,You're the high that I can't give up(Алексеевич. и Анита) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nvyk2enE8p1qlt39u_250
-Хм,лигльо.Когато не получиш нещо веднага се отказваш.
Анита
Анита
Other
Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum